Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best Chirstmas Ever!!!

If anyone ever asked me before now, how I would feel about spending all day Christmas Eve and all day Christmas on an airplane, I know my response would not have been what it is today. Today as our plans have been finalized and we now know that we will spend Christmas on an airplane, my answer is... there is no place I would rather be. This will go down as the best Christmas ... so far!!! I can only begin to imagine the joys of spending the holidays with our children.

As the new year dawns here in the US we will be hunkered in a guest home in Addis Ababa enjoying our new beginning. I still have to stop and remind myself every once in a while that I am now a father to two beautiful children!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great present!! So happy you'll have your children in your arms soon. We'll be praying for your trip.

Joanna said...

Merry Early Christmas! What a wonderful way to start the new year...enjoy all the preparations.

We continue to look forward to how your story unfolds.

The McKinneys

Karen said...

How exciting!! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Yay! You have travel dates! Are you able to stay for Ethiopian Christmas or are you leaving before then?

Mindy said...

Merry Christmas to you!!! I can't wait to follow your family as you meet each other!